Solved How can I make a command that runs skript code?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickenman

Jul 30, 2021
I would like to design a command that lets you type out skript code then lets you send it.

example:
Code:
/skrun <Skript Code>

Is this even possible? If it is, can you give me a basic explanation of how it works? Thanks.

Last edited:
in the config file, set the 2 effect commands related options to true, save the file, then run /sk reload config
once you've done that you can just type in chat !send "lol" or any other effect like !push player upwards or !give an apple to the player

Reactions: Chickenman
in the config file, set the 2 effect commands related options to true, save the file, then run /sk reload config
once you've done that you can just type in chat !send "lol" or any other effect like !push player upwards or !give an apple to the player

Thanks! This is exactly what I wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.