Opening an anvil gui to a player

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsntZ

Jun 15, 2022
I want to make a password for doing /op and i am tring to make it with an anvil or a sign gui.
When i try to use a gui for a sign it says Can't understand this condition/effect:
And when i use an anvil there is no errors but it says:
An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command

anvil code:
command /op [<offlineplayer>]:
permission: op.others
trigger:
open an anvil gui named "Password" to player with default text "Enter secret password"

sign code:
command /op [<offlineplayer>]:
permission: op.others
trigger:
open sign gui to player with lines "OP, "", "^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^", and "Enter Secret Password":
set {_a} to 2nd element out of lines

I believe you should do
Code:
Open anvil inventory to player

But I’m not 100% certain.

Do you want to name the gui? If that's the case then just do
Code:
open anvil inventory named "hi" to player

You can check the event-string for what the player typed

Code:
On anvil rename:
    If event-string is “hi”:
         Send “hi” to player

That is probably because TuSke doesn’t work on your server version, sorry but i dont rll have a clue.

Yes you could, the easiest way would be to do it with typing in chat, but you could do it with signs

You could use the "open sign gui" to open a sign gui and you could use "On sign change" to check what the player changed it to

You need SkBee for the open sign gui though.

it says cant understand open sign gui to player
in the chat it saves what i typed if i click up arrow and i dont want it
upload_2022-8-11_14-52-56.png

Can you send your code?
Also, I believe that if you cancel the chat event that doesn't happen, but I'm not 100% certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.