Unknown type in command argument error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynacol

Jul 14, 2022
I'm making a command that will bring up a GUI with stuff you can press to TP you to their respective locations, which works fine, and now I'm also making it so you can type, for example, /goto spawn, instead of having to open the GUI with the command. But this is where the problem comes. When I use the command, it displays an error of "Unknown type "area"" and that is all that shows up. I've looked everywhere and used the methods but they don't work. Here is the line of code where the error occurs (just so you know, in the actual skript there is no code before this. this is the starting line):

Code:
command /goto [<area>]:

Last edited:
You have to change the [<area>] into [<text>]. "Spawn" (/goto spawn) is a text type. You can then just do if arg-1 is "Spawn":

Status
Not open for further replies.