Need Help Badly

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2022
So I am making a skript were you can shear the sheep with a player head but I am also trying to make a auto compresser that I cannot figure out how to make it work, I want it to check for 160 white wool and then check to see if they have an item in there inventory and if they do not then the items will not compress. If you need more information you can just ask me.

Code:
on rightclick on sheep with player head:
    give player 1 white wool named "&fWhite Wool"
    if player has 160 white wool named "&fWhite Wool" in inventory:
        remove 160 white wool named "&fWhite Wool" from player's inventory
        give 1 white wool of unbreaking 1 named "&9&lCompact Wool" with all flags hidden to player

Replace "on rightclick" with "on right click". In the future please post error messages if you are asking for help on the forums :3

Status
Not open for further replies.