Command not existing?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I have made a crates skript and when I execute /crate1test (the command) it says it's an unknown command.

Here's some of my code (rest is kinda private since its for a server).

Code:
command /crate1test:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest with 3 rows named "&6&l" to player
        format slot 0 of player with pink stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 9 of player with pink stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 18 of player with pink stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 8 of player with pink stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 17 of player with pink stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 26 of player with pink stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 1 of player with yellow stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 10 of player with yellow stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 19 of player with yellow stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 7 of player with yellow stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 16 of player with yellow stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 25 of player with yellow stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 2 of player with light blue stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 11 of player with light blue stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 20 of player with light blue stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 6 of player with light blue stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 15 of player with light blue stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 24 of player with light blue stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 3 of player with magenta stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 12 of player with magenta stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 21 of player with magenta stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 5 of player with magenta stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 14 of player with magenta stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 23 of player with magenta stained glass pane named " " to be unstealable
        format slot 4 of player with lever named "&7Picker" to be unstealable
        format slot 22 of player with lever named "&7Picker" to be unstealable

Howdy! This won't be too helpful, but try changing the command's name with something else. For some odd reason, this happened to help me, too. Might be something with numbers in the command, but further testing'd be useful. Also, this is unrelated, but to save some time, you can format multiple slots in one line, I believe. "format slot 0, 9, and 18 of player..." rather than "format slot 0..." "format slot 9..." and "format slot 18...". Again, future testing would be useful since I've only done this using metadata, but I can't see a reason why this wouldn't work.

Thank you so much! I'll test this later :emoji_wink:
[doublepost=1645022149,1645016410][/doublepost]I tried, it didn't work?

Any other ideas?
Check for tabs and spaces being in the same file. Sometimes that doesn't get detected. Other than that, could I get the Skript version, game version, and possible addons if any? I can try testing on my server and see if it works for me. Since it seems like you're using tuske, try checking if you're running on a supported version. If I recall correctly, it's at about 1.16. Tuske doesn't like to cooperate in later versions from what I've tested.

A good idea there would be to do a clean skript reinstall.
Save your skripts /configs somewhere, and remove all skript files.
And put a new skript.jar in the plugin folder

IF that also didn't fix it, then please send Server version, plugin version, addons, and logs

Status
Not open for further replies.