Tuske wont work?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wimfish

Feb 7, 2022
Im trying to make a kit gui but when i reload the skript i get no errors but when i do /kit it doesnt do anything (i have tried using other commands aswell nothing works im following a yt tutorial but nothing seems to work Please help i really need this for my pvp server

Code:
command /Kit:
    permission: kit.use
    trigger:
        open virtual chest inventory with size 3 named "&c&lKits" to player
        format gui slot 11 of player with stone sword named "&8&lBasic Kit" with lore "Free"

TusKe is a useless plugin anyways, You should try skript-gui it's a way better tuske since tuske is superiorly out to date

Hey! For future reference, it may be useful to include game, Skript, and Skript addon versions in your post. I do agree that this is likely because Tuske is outdated, although this changes if you're playing in a supported version. Either way, though, I'd look into vanilla GUIs. It gets pretty fun once you get the hang of it; it's useful to learn, too.

Im trying to make a kit gui but when i reload the skript i get no errors but when i do /kit it doesnt do anything (i have tried using other commands aswell nothing works im following a yt tutorial but nothing seems to work Please help i really need this for my pvp server

Code:
command /Kit:
    permission: kit.use
    trigger:
        open virtual chest inventory with size 3 named "&c&lKits" to player
        format gui slot 11 of player with stone sword named "&8&lBasic Kit" with lore "Free"
Did you give yourself the permission? Maybe try it without the permission condition at first to try if it works without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.