Cooldown For A Right Click Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnDeadExe

Dec 23, 2021
hey guys i was just wondering if you can help a stranger because its just that i tried to make a partneritem skript but i never knew how to add a cooldown to a right click skript what i did is that when u right clicked that item it does a command that has a cooldown and what happend is that players found the illegal command that the partneritem when right clicked executes so now i need help to make a new skript anyone please help me
Version 1.17.1
Failed Code:

on right click:
if player is holding magma cream of luck of the sea 10 named "&cRage Drive" with lore "&7", "&7When right clicked this item will give you", "&7Strength 2 for 10 seconds", "&7" and "&ePurchase at &d&lMythBox-Shop.Tebex.io&e!":
execute player command "51527830101295763016392"
remove 1 paper named "&c&lRage Ball" from player's inventory

command /51527830101295763016392:
cooldown: 2 minutes
cooldown message: &8[&dPartner Items&8] &cYou Have To Wait &c&l%remaining% &cTo Use This Partner Item Again!
cooldown bypass: partneritems.bypass
trigger:
send "" to player
send "•&6 You have used a &cRage Drive" to player
send "•&6 You are now on Cooldown For &f2 Minutes" to player
send "" to player
make console execute command "execute at %player% unless block ~ ~-1 ~ minecraft:bedrock run particle minecraft:angry_villager ~ ~1 ~ 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.125 10"
make console execute command "effect give %player% strength 10 1"
remove 1 magma cream named "&cRage Drive" with lore "&7", "&7When right clicked this item will give you", "&7Strength 2 for 10 seconds", "&7" and "&ePurchase at &d&lMythBox-Shop.Tebex.io&e!" from player's inventory

Last edited:
don't use numbers in commands. also PLEASE USE CODE BOXES
upload_2021-12-23_14-50-25.png

upload_2021-12-23_14-50-46.png

And also just add variable cooldown and the rest of the code on the rightclick event

Code:
if {itemnamecooldown::%player's uuid%} is true:
  send "&cThis item is on cooldown!" to player

set {itemnamecooldown::%player's uuid%} to true
wait (cooldown) seconds
set {itemnamecooldown::%player's uuid%} to false

how do i make it so that it shows the cooldown when its right clicked? like instead of This Item Is on cooldown it says
This Item is on cooldown for %remaining time%

Code:
on right click with stick:
  if difference between {lastrightclick::%player%} and now >= 5 seconds:
    set {lastrightclick::%player%} to now
    do stuff
  if difference between {lastrightclick::%player%} and not < 5 seconds:
    send "&ccool down" to player

Status
Not open for further replies.