Solved <Command> JSON With %player%

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oHeckGage

Mar 24, 2020
When I try and use the <command:command> format in text with Skript, it only shows in chat and is not clickable like how I want it to be. In the file I linked, I showed how it doesnt seem to want to be in the normal format and shows the whole <command> statement thats supposed to be clickable text.

My code:

Code:
command /tpa <player>:
    trigger:
        add arg-1 to {tpreqgive::%player%::*}
        add player to {tpreqrec::%arg-1%::*}
        send "&6[&eTPA&6] &6You have sent a teleportation request to &c%arg-1%"
        send "&6[&eTPA&6] &6You have received a teleportation request from &c%player%"
        send "&6[&eTPA&6] <command:/tpaccept %player%>&aAccept<reset><command:/tpadeny %player%>&cDeny<reset>" to arg-1
If you need the rest of my code, I can hand it over. If I could get some help on this, that would be great. I've never had this issue so I don't really know what to do. Much gratitude.

(Edit: It works without the %player% in the command so it's because of the %player% thats needed in the <command> part)

Attachments

• javaw_IEuin5gS7y.png
    javaw_IEuin5gS7y.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
I need it to be with Skript, how would I use that command with a minecraft generator. That command wouldn't work since you need it to be personalized with %player%

Status
Not open for further replies.