Anti Naked Kill Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicgamerjudy

Nov 28, 2021
so a skript i have disables people being able to hurt players without armor. but i want the player to be able to hurt the naked player if the naked player hit them.

this is what i have so far. please help!

Code:
on damage:
    if victim is not wearing an netherite helmet or diamond helmet or iron helmet or chainmail helmet or gold helmet:
        cancel event
    if victim is not wearing an netherite chestplate or diamond chestplate or iron chestplate or chainmail chestplate or gold chestplate:
        cancel event
    if victim is not wearing an netherite leggings or diamond leggings or iron leggings or chainmail leggings or gold leggings:
        cancel event
    if victim is not wearing an netherite boots or diamond boots or iron boots or chainmail boots or gold boots:
        cancel event

you could just check their armor value and if it's none then theyre not wearing any armor
Code:
on damage:
    if victim's armor value is 0:
        cancel event

Status
Not open for further replies.