Solved Why is this GUI not working?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Creeperz

Oct 6, 2020
I tried to reload a script and it doesn't work. it just says it's reloading the script

upload_2021-10-28_22-35-28.png

Tell me if there is something wrong with TuSKe or something.

Skript Plugins: Skript, TuSKe, skRayFall, SkBee

Code:
Code:
command /fun [<string>] [<player>]:
  permission: op
  permission message: "&cYou can't have fun non"
  trigger:
    if arg-1 is not set:
      send "&cFun" to player
      send "&c/fun give <player>" to player
    if arg-1 is "give":
      give arg-2 book named "&c&lFun Spell" with lore "&7Let's have fun"
      if arg-2 is not set:
        send "&cPlease state a player before giving" to player
on right click:
    if name of player's tool is "&c&lFun Spell":
        open virtual chest with size 3 named "&c&lFun Spell" to player
        format gui slot 9 of player with tnt named "&cSpawn TNT" to run:
            spawn tnt at player

It did say that something went horribly wrong with skript so I will send you the screenshot. (It did say TuSKe too)
upload_2021-10-28_22-39-56.png

[doublepost=1635479129,1635478810][/doublepost]Read a GUI TuSKe error, Seems that the newest version of TuSKe is not compatible on newer versions than 1.11. But I still need a fix

Last edited:
I tried to reload a script and it doesn't work. it just says it's reloading the script

View attachment 6421

Tell me if there is something wrong with TuSKe or something.

Skript Plugins: Skript, TuSKe, skRayFall, SkBee

Code:
Code:
command /fun [<string>] [<player>]:
  permission: op
  permission message: "&cYou can't have fun non"
  trigger:
    if arg-1 is not set:
      send "&cFun" to player
      send "&c/fun give <player>" to player
    if arg-1 is "give":
      give arg-2 book named "&c&lFun Spell" with lore "&7Let's have fun"
      if arg-2 is not set:
        send "&cPlease state a player before giving" to player
on right click:
    if name of player's tool is "&c&lFun Spell":
        open virtual chest with size 3 named "&c&lFun Spell" to player
        format gui slot 9 of player with tnt named "&cSpawn TNT" to run:
            spawn tnt at player

It did say that something went horribly wrong with skript so I will send you the screenshot. (It did say TuSKe too)
View attachment 6422
[doublepost=1635479129,1635478810][/doublepost]Read a GUI TuSKe error, Seems that the newest version of TuSKe is not compatible on newer versions than 1.11. But I still need a fix
Tuske is very outdated, you might want to use vanilla guis (no addons required) or, as Zyxed said, skript-gui

I have many gui's though. they are all errors. how can I change them to be the skript-gui way. Also I don't see the config in files. I have the latest stable version of skript. Don't know if it's a beta

Last edited:
I have many gui's though. they are all errors. how can I change them to be the skript-gui way. Also I don't see the config in files. I have the latest stable version of skript. Don't know if it's a beta

are you talking about vanilla gui's?

The syntax isn't the same, you need to change them all

ugh
[doublepost=1635805087,1635803983][/doublepost]Skript-gui is a scam. if I try to make a simple GUI. it just gives me a error about changing the GUI outside of the GUI happening. HOW I AM MAKING ONE IN THE STATEMENT FRICKING GUI

ugh
[doublepost=1635805087,1635803983][/doublepost]Skript-gui is a scam. if I try to make a simple GUI. it just gives me a error about changing the GUI outside of the GUI happening. HOW I AM MAKING ONE IN THE STATEMENT FRICKING GUI
they work differently
the format is
Code:
create gui:
    format slot:
        run effect
open gui

well that is boring. I wish the format was the same as TuSKe making it easier to transfer. But you had to do all of this for a simple GUI? Bad

well that is boring. I wish the format was the same as TuSKe making it easier to transfer. But you had to do all of this for a simple GUI? Bad
how is that more than tuske, it's literally the same thing, the only difference is that you need to open the gui, it has a lot more features than tuske does, it's also being frequently updated

Reactions: AgentGamerPro
Status
Not open for further replies.