Solved Minecraft block name with underscore results with error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acktbt

Sep 12, 2021
Hello. So all the problem is is when I use
On break of red_sand:
It results in an error saying it doesn't understand. But when I do
On break of dirt:
It works fine. Any one know how to help? Thanks.

Last edited:
I think it may have another solution that is better, but you can remove the underscores on the materials file which should work, but it would just have a bit getting used to and then change any other skripts with a underscore

I think it may have another solution that is better, but you can remove the underscores on the materials file which should work, but it would just have a bit getting used to and then change any other skripts with a underscore

no... don't... don't do that...

Hello. So all the problem is is when I use
On break of red_sand:
It results in an error saying it doesn't understand. But when I do
On break of dirt:
It works fine. Any one know how to help? Thanks.

just remove the underscore in it:

Code:
On break of red sand:

no... don't... don't do that...

just remove the underscore in it:

Code:
On break of red sand:
thank you thats annoying how skript makes you do that though. i even tried looking at examples on the skript docs but there are none which uses materials with underscores. and yes it works, thanks

thank you thats annoying how skript makes you do that though. i even tried looking at examples on the skript docs but there are none which uses materials with underscores. and yes it works, thanks
if you really want to be different and use underscores you can check minecraft name of event-block
also change this post to solved

Status
Not open for further replies.