Sinseeker Scythe

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamAMyth

Apr 20, 2020
Hello everyone. I am trying to develop a script for the "Sinseeker Scythe" found on Hypixel. Link to what it looks like:
(Minikloon, a Hypixel admin.).

Unfortunately, I have run into errors with my own script. It will only draw one line at a time, not multiple. Any solutions? Thanks

- Mythikloon

Code:

on right click holding Gold Hoe:
if name of player's tool is "&cSin&5seeker Scythe":
# Defining the variables
set {playerloc.%player%} to the location 1 meter above the player
set {particleVariable.%player%} to "Random integer between 1 and 1000"
set {baselocation1.%player%} to the location 1 meter above and 4 meters infront of the player
set {playersinseeker.%player%} to the location 1 meter above and 4 meters infront of player
# Debugging
teleport player to {playersinseeker.%player%}
drawLine particle redstone, center {playerloc.%player%}, target location at {playersinseeker.%player%}, id "{particleVariable.%player%}", solid true, density 30, visibleRange 50, pulseDelay 1

command /sinseekerdebug:
permission: ADMIN
trigger:
stopEffect ID "{particleVariable.%player%}"
send "&cDebugging..."

Hello everyone. I am trying to develop a script for the "Sinseeker Scythe" found on Hypixel. Link to what it looks like:
(Minikloon, a Hypixel admin.).

Unfortunately, I have run into errors with my own script. It will only draw one line at a time, not multiple. Any solutions? Thanks

- Mythikloon

Code:

on right click holding Gold Hoe:
if name of player's tool is "&cSin&5seeker Scythe":
# Defining the variables
set {playerloc.%player%} to the location 1 meter above the player
set {particleVariable.%player%} to "Random integer between 1 and 1000"
set {baselocation1.%player%} to the location 1 meter above and 4 meters infront of the player
set {playersinseeker.%player%} to the location 1 meter above and 4 meters infront of player
# Debugging
teleport player to {playersinseeker.%player%}
drawLine particle redstone, center {playerloc.%player%}, target location at {playersinseeker.%player%}, id "{particleVariable.%player%}", solid true, density 30, visibleRange 50, pulseDelay 1

command /sinseekerdebug:
permission: ADMIN
trigger:
stopEffect ID "{particleVariable.%player%}"
send "&cDebugging..."
You can loop in order to draw more than just one

Status
Not open for further replies.