Solved Is there an Addon for WorldEdit Schematics that works with 1.17?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quik2007

May 17, 2020
Germany
Hi there,
Im trying to paste a WorldGuard Schematic in my Skript on a 1.17.1 Server.
I’ve heard that I can use „structures“, but is there an Addon for WorldEdit Stuff?
(Skematics seems not to work with 1.17)

I've tried making scripts with schematics before but I just could'nt get it to work and it was a lot of time wasted.
For the safety of your own mental health, use SkBee's structure block loader, if you don't know how to use structure blocks, search it up on YouTube :emoji_sweat_smile:

I've tried making scripts with schematics before but I just could'nt get it to work and it was a lot of time wasted.
For the safety of your own mental health, use SkBee's structure block loader, if you don't know how to use structure blocks, search it up on YouTube :emoji_sweat_smile:

Ok I know The Problem that’s why I ask :emoji_slight_smile:
But I want to know if anybody has a way to do it… now I use SkBee Structures.

Status
Not open for further replies.