grouping variables?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roff

Jul 15, 2021
so im making a server and i need a way to store multiple blocks in 1 list variable, then store it in another list variable to sort each type of variables, basically a building system

i already have the building part done, i just need to be able to store the blocks and make players able to pick them up.

im having a lot of trouble with getting this to work, if anyone can give me a better solution or any type of help it would be appreciated. i know its possible because i've seen it before using skript only, thanks.

You could store all of the variables inside a list variable, and that would store them, but it won't become a variable unless you have it listed somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.