Solved Why did my shop work and now suddenly doesn't?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperTommyDog

Sep 2, 2019
So i am making a shop script for my server whilst also trying to learn functions. This is what i have done so far: https://pastebin.com/CvdS9gRw it used to just send the message if you couldn't afford it. Then i came back on after a while and it worked fully. Now (the next time i try it) nothing works what so ever. It displays the 64 stone and has the lore but when you click it nothing happens.

So i am making a shop script for my server whilst also trying to learn functions. This is what i have done so far: https://pastebin.com/CvdS9gRw it used to just send the message if you couldn't afford it. Then i came back on after a while and it worked fully. Now (the next time i try it) nothing works what so ever. It displays the 64 stone and has the lore but when you click it nothing happens.

You're using the GUI Manager in SkQuery which is the worst of all. It's known for being buggy and absolute garbage.
I recommend learning Vanilla GUI's which are part of Skript, no addons needed.
Tutorial for it can be found here.

Is there a way to add functions straight to the gui slot and not have to add it to an on inventory click event? I don't want a massive inventory click event for every slot in every GUI page

Edit: I found my answer. It now works thanks so much for your help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.