Solved Reading only dates from %now%

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaForever

Apr 13, 2021
I am using %now% to get the current date,
VPT0MASbt.png

and it works,
fvL3B3SqN.png

my problem is that I want it to only display the date and not the time, but I don't understand how that would be done.

just use expressions like %date% or %hour% (if those even exist, havent tested but they should) and just check the docs

just use expressions like %date% or %hour% (if those even exist, havent tested but they should) and just check the docs
I don't think they exist

I think there was a way to say how the timestamp is displayed but couldn't find it, but you can just split it up at the SPACE between date and time

I don't think they exist

I think there was a way to say how the timestamp is displayed but couldn't find it, but you can just split it up at the SPACE between date and time
I am using %now% to get the current date,
VPT0MASbt.png

and it works,
fvL3B3SqN.png

my problem is that I want it to only display the date and not the time, but I don't understand how that would be done.

Code:
now formatted as "dd.MM.yyyy"
More examples here.

Status
Not open for further replies.