Solved How to make "Back Button" in my GUI...

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooten

Aug 22, 2021
So, I'm working on shop for my survival server and I don't really know how to make back button... For example select category 'Food' and I can't go back to 'Main' GUI (Category selector)... So players have to close 'Food' shop and type /shop again... Anyone know how to make that? Please help.
I tried with:

make gui slot 3 of player with arrow named "&fBack" to run:
open previus inventory to player

But its not working. Help would be appreciated!

So, I'm working on shop for my survival server and I don't really know how to make back button... For example select category 'Food' and I can't go back to 'Main' GUI (Category selector)... So players have to close 'Food' shop and type /shop again... Anyone know how to make that? Please help.
I tried with:

make gui slot 3 of player with arrow named "&fBack" to run:
open previus inventory to player

But its not working. Help would be appreciated!
Please specify which addon you're using, and also just do

Code:
close player's inventory
make player execute command "/shop"
you don't need the close player's inventory part, I just like to use it, if you test it out you will understand what I mean

Please specify which addon you're using, and also just do

Code:
close player's inventory
make player execute command "/shop"
you don't need the close player's inventory part, I just like to use it, if you test it out you will understand what I mean

Or alternatively use the same function again when you open it normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.