Solved Message players in a 1 to 10 block radius

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden13O

Jun 9, 2021
I have been trying to send players in a 10 block radius (excluding the player using the command) a message, but with tellraw it wont work.
Code:
make console execute command "execute at %player% run tellraw @a[distance=1..10] {"""text""":"""You have been launched by %player%!""","""color""":"""red"}"

Instead of tellraw i would like to use a skript command, but don't know how to send it to players in a 10 block radius (of course, excluding the player running the command).

Please help me.

I have been trying to send players in a 10 block radius (excluding the player using the command) a message, but with tellraw it wont work.
Code:
make console execute command "execute at %player% run tellraw @a[distance=1..10] {"""text""":"""You have been launched by %player%!""","""color""":"""red"}"

Instead of tellraw i would like to use a skript command, but don't know how to send it to players in a 10 block radius (of course, excluding the player running the command).

Please help me.
here
Code:
command /pushee:
    trigger:
        loop all players in radius 10 around player:
            if loop-player's name isn't "%player%":
                send "&bYou have been launched by &e%player%" to loop-player

Reactions: Jayden13O
Code:
command pushall:
    trigger:
        loop all players in radius 10 around player where [player input != player]:
            send "You have been launched by %player%" to loop-player

Status
Not open for further replies.