Solved Won't drop items

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haloxx

May 2, 2021
Code:
if player's tool is shiny iron pickaxe named "<bold><gold>Super Pickaxe III" with lore "<grey>Super III":
    loop blocks in radius 4.5 of event-block:
      loop-blocks is not bedrock or lava or water:
        y-coord of loop-blocks is greater than or equal to y-coord of event-block:
          set {blocks} to loop-blocks
          break {blocks} using player's tool
          break block under {blocks} using player's tool
          delete {blocks}
          set {_droppeditems::*} to dropped items
          delete dropped items
          drop {_droppeditems::*} at event-block
When i try to drop the items it doesn't give an error but just deletes the drops and does nothing, i've tried some other methods but none have worked and im stuck

What are you trying to do?
im trying to make a pickaxe that breaks a radius of blocks and drop the items where you broke the (event-block) but its not working no errors but it wont drop the items and it just deleting them

try, nothing else
Code:
on break:
    if player's tool is shiny iron pickaxe named "<bold><gold>Super Pickaxe III" with lore "<grey>Super III":
        if loop-block is not bedrock or lava or water:
                if y-coord of loop-block is greater than or equal to y-coord of event-block:
                    break loop-block using player's tool
                    break block below loop-block using player's tool

BTW: You can create custom enchantments with TuSKe, and I'm not sure if a 4.5 radius makes sense

try, nothing else
Code:
on break:
        if loop-block is not bedrock or lava or water:
                if y-coord of loop-block is greater than or equal to y-coord of event-block:
                    break loop-block using player's tool
                    break block below loop-block using player's tool

BTW: You can create custom enchantments with TuSKe, and I'm not sure if a 4.5 radius makes sense

Alright, I'll use just that and try to make my own custom enchants

Status
Not open for further replies.