Solved SKRIPT: List Variables Fail to load

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCubPlays

Jun 22, 2021
Hello! So basicly I've some list variables which store some values and they work but the problem is that when I restart my server they fail to load. I checked the logs for this and the error that I get is this:
"
[16:43:37] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Unable to load (all) variables:
[16:43:37] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! 645 variables could not be loaded!
[16:43:37] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Affected variables: (then it displays the variables in the list variables)"

So then when I check the values that are stored in these list variables, there are no values stored in them.
Anyone know what's wrong?

Reset all your skript plugin and download the last version
I've done this before and it didn't work so that would not work plus something that I forgot to mention is that the server-host I use is minehut and they already have the latest version of skript and I've seen other people using the exact same method and their variables would load and I wonder why my list variables dont load when they have to store many values. Is there a setting that I need to edit in the skript configuration file or something?
[doublepost=1629651446,1627985205][/doublepost]Btw I fixed it the issue was that the plots world would load AFTER skript when the server was starting (The issue was only a thing on the variables that contained plot locations) , and if anyone in the future has that issue too here is what you need to do:
- Install Multiverse
- Delete your plots world
- Setup a new plots world the same as the old one (or different doesn't matter)

That will work because multiverse will make sure that the world will load BEFORE the skript variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.