Skript: Double Variable Datatype?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCubPlays

Jun 22, 2021
Hello! Recently I've had an issue with a variable. Basicly whenever I try to modify a variable that has a number greater than 9.22 quintillion it doesn't work. So I was wondering if there is a way to make it so that a variable can also contain sixtillion, septillion etc. numbers, is there a way to double the datatype of a variable? Take this is an example:
if length of floor({money::%player%}) is less than or equal to 21:
set {_cash} to floor({money::%player%}) / 1000000000000000000
set {cash::%player%} to "%{_cash}%Qi"
send "%{cash::%player%}%" to player
Basicly as you can tell what im trying to do is making it so that it sends "5Qi" to the player and that works but whenever I try to do the same thing for everything above 9.22qi it doesn't work, it stays at 9.22qi. So everything bellow 9.22qi works fine but 10qi wouldn't. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a better way to do this but how can I make it so that the variables dont have 9.22qi as a limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.