I can't delete a skript-holo hologram!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yodexx

Jun 13, 2020
Ayooo!
I'm trying to skript a crates system (it's been going well), and with the crates system I added a "You have: # crates!" hologram using skript-holo. But I screwed up with one thing, I can't make it so it refreshes. :I

Anyways, I can't delete this messed up hologram because I didn't assign it to a variable/list, it also doesn't have a name either... ._.

So is it possible to delete the hologram, or no?

Hello, to delete a hologram try this

Code:
create new hologram with line "&fHologram" that follows player with offset (2 meters above and 1 meter right) and store in {_holo}
wait 20 ticks
delete holo {_holo}                       
stop

if you want the target not to be a player, try setting a variable to the target location and replace it with "player". I couldn't test it because I don't have my pc at hand, but it should work

Status
Not open for further replies.