Code Lock

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CringeBoy

May 20, 2021
Romania
How can I make it so if you right click with a rabbit hide on a birch door to lock the door and open a gui where there are 9 light gray stained glass like
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
And you have to choose a code up to 4 numbers, and then if another player right clicks the door, he has to press the numbers that the owner of the door selected.
[doublepost=1621886498,1621842684][/doublepost]Someone told me that I could make a codelock system like that but idk how to do those things if someone could help me:

Maybe make the player shift-right-click (as if placing a block) and store the location of the block to a temporary variable, make the player run a command to "lock" the door (and input a phrase - don't make it automatically assign a code, unless you randomly generate one previously), and when a player right-clicks like normal to open said door you have them input a phrase into chat to unlock and enter.

if you want me to make this skript for you then contact me on discord as it is a kinda hard skript as it requires some logic behind it. shadow the good code boi#0392

Status
Not open for further replies.