Help with knockoff Elytrian origin

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan Noyd

Apr 29, 2021
So I'm skripting "cheap origins mod version" on minehut server, since Aternos does not work for me, I have 0 budget and Minehut has no support for mods.
Elytrian however seems to break the flight mechanics and I always get stuck in flight mode even on the ground, until I sneak and unsneak. Also fireworks don't work for boosting and neither is push effect with is flying condition. [If it matters, I have free plan on minehut. As I said, 0 budget.]

I have my own origin skript, I just gave the player an elytra every 2 seconds. Worked out pretty well for me.

I have my own origin skript, I just gave the player an elytra every 2 seconds. Worked out pretty well for me.
I did this by equiping player with Curse of Vanishing and Binding elytra upon setting the the origin and upon respawning. But the problem is getting stuck in flight mode even after landing.

I did this by equiping player with Curse of Vanishing and Binding elytra upon setting the the origin and upon respawning. But the problem is getting stuck in flight mode even after landing.
Usually beacuse you're running a budget server. You can host on playit.gg, It's a pretty good website that allows you to make mc server from your computer, and it takes care of everything else.

Usually beacuse you're running a budget server. You can host on playit.gg, It's a pretty good website that allows you to make mc server from your computer, and it takes care of everything else.
Cool. Des it take up a lot of RAM? I tried to start Fabric server, but that one would not load for more than 27% with my approximate 5.4 usable RAM.

Cool. Des it take up a lot of RAM? I tried to start Fabric server, but that one would not load for more than 27% with my approximate 5.4 usable RAM.
You're able to put as much GB As you want. I'd recommend 2GB for skript, and 3GB for multiple "every second" skripts.

If you wanna know how to put more RAM, just watch this:

Edit:

Oops, didnt read it right. No, playit.gg doesnt take any extra ram, only a few mb.

You're able to put as much GB As you want. I'd recommend 2GB for skript, and 3GB for multiple "every second" skripts.

If you wanna know how to put more RAM, just watch this:

Edit:

Oops, didnt read it right. No, playit.gg doesnt take any extra ram, only a few mb.
wow,ok. thanks for a suggestion. I figured out the problem with glide mode. I was just dumb and played with mods on, and since I had Curious Elytra and Co. (for singleplayer), it did no good. Sorry for your time lost .

Status
Not open for further replies.