Playing sounds

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
play sound "entity.wither.shoot" with volume 2 and pitch 0.7 at {_p} for {_p}
Being {_p} the player you want to play it to. Also, you should always look in the docs before posting.

That does not work

You could run a console command:

Code:
execute console command "/playsound <sound> <player>"

You can find a game-sound list for most Minecraft versions with a simple Google search. The above code will only play a specific sound to a specific player.

You could run a console command:

Code:
execute console command "/playsound <sound> <player>"

You can find a game-sound list for most Minecraft versions with a simple Google search. The above code will only play a specific sound to a specific player.
You should always avoid using console commands. Skript has an effect for this so this is unnecessary

Last edited:
You should always avoid using console commands. Skript has an effect for this so this is unnecessary

I always use console commands for back buttons in GUIs and repetitive code that I want to use down the line and don't want to change every instance of it.

I always use console commands for back buttons in GUIs and repetitive code that I want to use down the line and don't want to change every instance of it.
Then I’m sorry, but you’ve been doing it wrong. Try to change it ASAP so that it doesn’t get bigger and bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.