adding lore to armor through a skript removes enchant visibility

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2020
i have a skript that sets the lore of armor when you have a custom enchant book in your offhand but every time i do it and the armor has enchantments on it they're no longer shown. they still work, but i want them to be visible. whenever I use a command in game to set the lore it gets put after the enchantments, but every time i use the skripted custom enchant book it just replaces them.

on rightclick:
if player is holding armor:
if player is holding enchanted book with lore "<##ae003b>Berserker's Fury" in offhand:
if line 1 of lore of player's tool is not set:
cancel event
set off hand item to air
set {_item} to player's tool
set player's tool to shiny {_item}
set line 1 of lore of player's tool to colored "<##ae003b>Berserker's Fury"
play sound "block.anvil.use" at player

Wait but youre only editing the lore of player's held item. You didnt edit the lore of {_item} and you didnt give it to the player:emoji_thinking:
[doublepost=1619183008,1619182899][/doublepost]ok so edit the lore before setting the item to shiny. I didnt see the line. Maybe try using set {_item} to shiny player's held item?

Status
Not open for further replies.