inventory crafting grid slot set item?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2020
How do i set the inventory crafting grid of a player set to specific items?
upload_2021-3-22_13-0-23.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-3-22_13-0-20.png
    upload_2021-3-22_13-0-20.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 208
I think you need to do:

set slot (slot) of player to (item) named "text"

Example:
set slot 22 of player to skull of player named "Cool Skull"

Skellet, MundoSK, skquery-lime, tuske, funkysk, skrayfall, skdragon
[doublepost=1616653446,1616652505][/doublepost]my server is in 1.16.5 pos.
my skript is in the latest version 2.5.3

Ok so, you want that when a player opens his inventory, his crafting slots are set to a specific item, am i right?

Mmh, i tried a lot of skripts but none of them worked as you asked. At this point i don't think there's anything you can do with skript... Sorry :emoji_disappointed:

bruh
[doublepost=1616707172,1616707136][/doublepost]i've seen someone do it before. its like an unstealable item that runs a gui

I tried it and it doesn't work, there are no errors but the slot doesn't set to the item
Does the player have their own inventory open when you try to set the slot? And by the way, to confirm what you said, yes it is possible to edit the crafting slots, Ive seen people do it, we just got to do a little more research.

Does the player have their own inventory open when you try to set the slot? And by the way, to confirm what you said, yes it is possible to edit the crafting slots, Ive seen people do it, we just got to do a little more research.
Yes, I tried in all possible ways I could think of and none of them worked, even with packets, but no. The only thing I can think rn is using Javascript, idk sorry

So there really isnt a way to do this? not even a little? maybe a plugin instead of using skript please io really need this

Status
Not open for further replies.