Solved Holo displays

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quick007

Jul 9, 2020
Hi, I'm trying to find a holo displays addon that lets me do the things below:

- Easily set lines (weather that be through adding/deleting or just setting a line)

- Good performance-wise and doesn't look weird when I try and update it every couple of seconds

- Per player settings (if there's no easy way to do this, then I can just use chat or smth, but this would be really great if possible)

- Clickable (would gladly just use a random armor stand here in favor of per player lol)

This hasen't been updated for a while, does it still work? (since 2019)
[doublepost=1614900769,1614899353][/doublepost]Alright, so I talked to the dev of skjade on discord, and that seems to have all the features I'm looking for. The dev of skholo stopped updating it in 2019 and doesn't use skript anymore, so I don't want to have it die on me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.