help me run this skript as op

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Cee

Feb 7, 2021
help im trying to make a server but i cant get this skript to run without having to be opped
heres the skript

command /gamemenu:
aliases: /m
trigger:
wait 1 tick
open chest with 1 rows named "&e&lGame Menu" to player
wait 1 tick
format slot 0 of player with grass block named "&a&lParkour" with lore "&aEasy" and "&eNormal" and "&4Hard" to close then run [execute player command "/world parkour"]
format slot 1 of player with red bed named "&c&lBed&7&lWars" with lore "&aSolos" and "&bTeams" to close then run [execute player command "/world bedwars"]
format slot 2 of player with diamond sword named "&9&lPVP" to close then run [execute player command "/world pvp"]
format slot 3 of player with diamond block named "&6&lClutch" with lore "&aEasy" and "&eNormal" and "&4Hard" to close then run [execute player command "/world clutch"]

Please send over any errors -- If any at all!

Also, please use the CODE tags! If you don't know how, please click here

help im trying to make a server but i cant get this skript to run without having to be opped
heres the skript

command /gamemenu:
trigger:
wait 1 tick
wait 1 tick
format slot 0 of player with grass block named "&a&lParkour" with lore "&aEasy" and "&eNormal" and "&4Hard" to close then run [execute player command "/world parkour"]
format slot 1 of player with red bed named "&c&lBed&7&lWars" with lore "&aSolos" and "&bTeams" to close then run [execute player command "/world bedwars"]
format slot 2 of player with diamond sword named "&9&lPVP" to close then run [execute player command "/world pvp"]
format slot 3 of player with diamond block named "&6&lClutch" with lore "&aEasy" and "&eNormal" and "&4Hard" to close then run [execute player command "/world clutch"]
A question, you cant run the /gamemenu command or /world commands?

heres the skript

command /gamemenu:
trigger:
wait 1 tick
wait 1 tick
Any errors on reload? (/sk reload)
If not, I can only assume that the server program you host with makes /world an operator command. You can use the "teleport player" syntax instead, like shown below.
Code:
# SYNTAX FOR SPAWN POINTS
teleport player to the spawn point of "world"
# SYNTAX FOR SPECIFIC COORDINATES
teleport player to location 0, 100, 0 in world "world"