Solved Clans Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuddlytrap

Dec 18, 2020
I would like to make a skript for my minecraft server, yet i do not know how i would do it.
I would like to make it so that players can make their own clan with a name, have other people join the clan. A clan bank that members can deposit/withdraw money into, and a clan chat. I would also like to add the ability to make clan ranks, such as a "captain" or "co-leader" rank. I would also like to be able to set the clan tag. This tag would be the suffix for the player in global chat. The variable i use for the money so that the player can deposit money into the clan bank is "player's balance". I use luckperms for prefixes and suffixes. A way to set the suffix would be to execute the command "/lp user %player% meta setsuffix {ClanTag}"

I would love for anyone to help with this skript!
Thanks in advance!

Put it in the requests forum.
Here people are gonna help you, explain to you & edit your code in a way that will help.
Not legit make your script

oh ok
[doublepost=1612962556,1612962447][/doublepost]
Put it in the requests forum.
Here people are gonna help you, explain to you & edit your code in a way that will help.
Not legit make your script
how to delete threads

Edit your post, and mark it as solved.

For your needs, I'd recommend using google. This seems like a greater project, and using the skUnity forums for this alone would in my opinion be moronic. There's been made literally hundreds of these skripts already, and simply looking up 'factions skript' or 'team skript' would give you far more resources than anyone on these forums will write you for free.

It seems like you have no experience with skript whatsoever, and I think you'd be better off with video tutorials, reading the docs and looking up individual problems, rather than making a thread like this with the idea that someone here will make you a huge skript without having -from what it looks like- even tried yourself.

Practice makes perfect, dude. Nobody is gonna spoonfeed you anything like this, but sure, try your luck in Requests, rather than actually learning how to make it yourself ...

Edit your post, and mark it as solved.

For your needs, I'd recommend using google. This seems like a greater project, and using the skUnity forums for this alone would in my opinion be moronic. There's been made literally hundreds of these skripts already, and simply looking up 'factions skript' or 'team skript' would give you far more resources than anyone on these forums will write you for free.

It seems like you have no experience with skript whatsoever, and I think you'd be better off with video tutorials, reading the docs and looking up individual problems, rather than making a thread like this with the idea that someone here will make you a huge skript without having -from what it looks like- even tried yourself.

Practice makes perfect, dude. Nobody is gonna spoonfeed you anything like this, but sure, try your luck in Requests, rather than actually learning how to make it yourself ...
i do have experience with skript. i am quite good at it. I just dont understand how im gonna like have a variable check what the name of the clan a player is in and stuffs :/

i do have experience with skript. i am quite good at it. I just dont understand how im gonna like have a variable check what the name of the clan a player is in and stuffs :/

Well if you had asked that, there'd been a better chance of people actually helping you. In your post however, you made like 4 different requests. The thing is, that for us, it's really hard to help you if you don't narrow your requirements down, and if you want someone to actually make your skript for you, you've definitely gotta be more descriptive than you have been in your post, since this for sure is a large project.

Well if you had asked that, there'd been a better chance of people actually helping you. In your post however, you made like 4 different requests. The thing is, that for us, it's really hard to help you if you don't narrow your requirements down, and if you want someone to actually make your skript for you, you've definitely gotta be more descriptive than you have been in your post, since this for sure is a large project.
ok sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.