TNT Origin

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabrid

Supporter
Mar 2, 2019
I need to figure out the origin of an entity in a explosion event. get.origin() does not work in 2.2-dev36 (1.8) any replies would be greatly apricated

Please provide your code using the CODE Tags so I could possibly help you.

If you don't know where the code tags are, at the top of where you post, there is a box with a + sign. (Looks like [+] <--)

I've tried 2 ways of getting this information, both do not work:
Code:
on explosion prime:
    set {_tnt} to entity
    set {_tntOrigin} to location of {_tnt}
    wait 80 ticks
    set {_tntLoc} to location of {_tnt}
    broadcast "%{_tntLoc}%"
    broadcast "%{_tntOrigin}%"
and
Code:
on explosion:
    set {_tnt} to entity
    set {_tntLoc} to location of {_tnt}
    set {_tntOrigin} to {_tnt}.getOrigin()
    broadcast "%{_tntLoc}%"
    broadcast "%{_tntOrigin}%"
Both do not work, the first one doesn't work at on explosion prime doesn't work on 1.8.9, it only goes off whenever the TNT actually blows up not when its first primed. The second one does not work as .getOrigin() does not work/exist for 1.8.9

I have skript-mirror

I even tried using bukkit's on prime event aswell, has the same effect as the skript one,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.