Giving glowing item not working

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical

Jan 29, 2017
Script Version (do not put latest): 2.2 dev25
Script Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.8.8
Full Code:
Code:
command /glow:
    trigger:
        set {_item} to player's held item
        give player 1 of glowing {_item}

Errors on Reload:
'1 of glowing {_item}' can't be added to a player because the former is neither an item type, an inventory nor an experience point (Glowing.sk, line 4: give player 1 of glowing {_item}')

Console Errors: (if applicable)

Other Useful Info:

Addons using (including versions):
None

Troubleshooting:
I've scoured the forum and found this; https://forums.skunity.com/threads/unable-to-give-a-glowing-or-enchanted-item.2558/. Even using the solution code gave me an error, so it might be due to the fact I'm using 2.2 dev25 (pretty outdated), but I need to maintain 1.8 support.

Script Version (do not put latest): 2.2 dev25
Script Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.8.8
Full Code:
Code:
command /glow:
    trigger:

Errors on Reload:
'1 of glowing {_item}' can't be added to a player because the former is neither an item type, an inventory nor an experience point (Glowing.sk, line 4: give player 1 of glowing {_item}')

Console Errors: (if applicable)

Other Useful Info:

Addons using (including versions):
None

Troubleshooting:
I've scoured the forum and found this; https://forums.skunity.com/threads/unable-to-give-a-glowing-or-enchanted-item.2558/. Even using the solution code gave me an error, so it might be due to the fact I'm using 2.2 dev25 (pretty outdated), but I need to maintain 1.8 support.
Really weird, works for me.
Can you try that ?
Code:
command /glow:
  trigger:
    send "&aYou've set your &6%player's held item% &ato glow."
    remove player's held item from player's inventory

Really weird, works for me.
Can you try that ?
Code:
command /glow:
  trigger:
    send "&aYou've set your &6%player's held item% &ato glow."
    remove player's held item from player's inventory
Same issue: "'1 of glowing {_item}' can't be added to a player because the former is neither an item type, an inventory nor an experience point (Glowing.sk, line 6: give player 1 of glowing {_item}')".

Output when holding stone and running /glow:
"You've set your 1 to glow".

Same issue: "'1 of glowing {_item}' can't be added to a player because the former is neither an item type, an inventory nor an experience point (Glowing.sk, line 6: give player 1 of glowing {_item}')".

Output when holding stone and running /glow:
"You've set your 1 to glow".
u have skquery?

Status
Not open for further replies.