Text generation AI

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

LOL.
Bruh you haven't done ANY AI.
And you are judging without having experience or knowledge. Thats kinda stupid.
Its Obvious "Jealousy".
[doublepost=1611636837,1611636679][/doublepost]Also.
What did i advertise ?
I just said its first AI.
Nothing else.
Thanks.

Deep learning utilises multiple layers of "neurons" with some weighted connections to the next layer to convert a large input into a small output. What your script does is uses a probabilistic model to generate semirandom characters based on how often they appear in the input text.

This doesn't mean your script is a bad one - you've clearly understood lists and the essence of functions, so when it comes to Skript I think you at least have an idea of what you're doing, but that doesn't make this a neural network.

It's also quite a strange Markov chain - but from what I've seen I think it does somewhat satisfy the Markov property, at least in the generateText function

Deep learning utilises multiple layers of "neurons" with some weighted connections to the next layer to convert a large input into a small output. What your script does is uses a probabilistic model to generate semirandom characters based on how often they appear in the input text.

This doesn't mean your script is a bad one - you've clearly understood lists and the essence of functions, so when it comes to Skript I think you at least have an idea of what you're doing, but that doesn't make this a neural network.

It's also quite a strange Markov chain - but from what I've seen I think it does somewhat satisfy the Markov property, at least in the generateText function
Thanks for understanding! ( Im really really really really happy )
There is different types of deep learning. One of them is this. Its so simple but that doesn't mean its not deep learning. Because markov chains is deep learning. Idk. Maybe its not. Anyways. This script was for fun. Nothing else.
Thanks.