Text generation AI

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

TheDarkBatman

Oct 10, 2020
Use this AI to generate text!

Usage:
  1. Put your learn text data in "set {_learn} to "Hello""
  2. Go in game.
  3. Do command /AI <first word> to start generating text.
Terms of service:
● Do not redistribute script unless you have permission by the developer!
● Do not resell script.
● Do not recreate script.

( More updates coming soon! )

I post this code to avoid people stealing this.
Thanks!

Why are you claiming it's AI? It's clearly NOT AI.
AI works by combining large amounts of data with fast, iterative processing and intelligent algorithms, allowing the software to learn automatically from patterns or features in the data. ... Cognitive computing is a subfield of AI that strives for a natural, human-like interaction with machines.

Has the audacity to keep calling it AI lmfaooooo... It's NOT AI, it's closest to deep learning which it isn't either it's just some things... it's just a shitty algorithem.

Eh you just read a part of 1 million lines.
Deep learning is part of machine learning and machine learning is part of AI.
dont be mean.

@Blue This AI is not best AI at producing text. I know that. I did this because this was first learnable code in skunity/skript.
Thanks.

You haven't done ANY AI so what are you talking about ? i did 10 AIs.
I told you this is not BEST AI its just good i think you thought its AiDungeon that can create story xD. Its normal and basic text generation. I also learned all AIs from best teachers they had IOI medal.
[doublepost=1611411357,1611411222][/doublepost]Why did you delete that xD. i was typing...
[doublepost=1611411409][/doublepost]Its not even small algorithm its Prediction. Dont call me Dumb or any thing else. Dont be mean just because you can't do any AI.
Thanks.

You haven't done ANY AI so what are you talking about ? i did 10 AIs.
I told you this is not BEST AI its just good i think you thought its AiDungeon that can create story xD. Its normal and basic text generation. I also learned all AIs from best teachers they had IOI medal.
[doublepost=1611411357,1611411222][/doublepost]Why did you delete that xD. i was typing...
Uhu doubt the teacher part... It's actually a sort of AI but it's no deep learning. I rephrase my statement.

Uhu doubt the teacher part... It's actually a sort of AI but it's no deep learning. I rephrase my statement.
Thanks.
Ik that somewhere says its deep learning and some where says its not. I just post what i knew.
Thanks. Best regards!
[doublepost=1611411810,1611411486][/doublepost]If you want i will give you Link of my teachers, There is no doubt. Also please unblock me xD thanks.

I also learned all AIs from best teachers they had IOI medal.
Best teachers but Not the best code

also from my experience it just multiplies the last character of {_learn} like 100 times at the end, its kind of dumb. Did you even test this thing?
just rename it to "random text skript" and everyone will be happy

Best teachers but Not the best code

also from my experience it just multiplies the last character of {_learn} like 100 times at the end, its kind of dumb. Did you even test this thing?
just rename it to "random text skript" and everyone will be happy
Yes you just joined skunity today xDDDDDDD.
Also i think you did -1 AIs so you dont know how to code even simple AI.
Thats Obvious "Jealousy".

If this skript is your idea of ai, clearly you are the one who doesnt know ai

please stop making fun of Ai with your garbage.

LOL.
If you can read.
There is sth called "Its simplest AI".
Well you did 0 AI. No more was expected xD.
I think you think AI should be like Facebook xD.
Code some AI win some matches and then talk about AI.
Thanks.

If you take a look at every reply, we are all having the same experience:
1. It does not work as u advertised
2. It’s not ai
Either you are in denial that it sucks, or everyone else is wrong

If all you can say is “I have done 10 ai!! You do -1”, it is time to move on from that 5 years old mindset. And it seems that you can’t even get this “simplest ai” to work properly. Get over yourself