A fully Skript based MMO-RPG Server

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Do you like the idea of server?

• Total voters

LogaaanCzech

Mar 15, 2019
Hello everyone! :emoji_grinning:

I'm currently working on a MTA server and of course a fully Skript based MMORPG (Looter-Shooter like) Minecraft server.
The main idea of server is to bring features of my fav. Czech server to english environment with some extra ideas and my own perspective to it.
Skript is very powerful.. So far I have NPCs, "Mythic Mobs in skript", custom item stats including StatTrak, embedding shards into slots and much more to come!
upload_2019-3-15_11-6-56.png
upload_2019-3-15_11-7-5.png
upload_2019-3-15_11-7-26.png
upload_2019-3-15_11-6-39.png

Server is using custom resourcepack to play custom sounds, show custom items and much more.
Update:
- Added boss mobs (these have particles around them, indicating they're boss mobs)
- Repairing items for coins
- Quests added
- Infinite Chest in which you can store your loot (Ininite pages)
- Added abilities for mobs like poison, speed, slow you down, push you towards, etc..
- Upgrading items using specific item
Upcoming features:
- Instance-based dungeons
- Clans, clan upgrades

Please beware, i will not use anything besides skript. It is... let's say "challenge server".
If you have any ideas, just let me know.
[doublepost=1552821405,1552644679][/doublepost]
upload_2019-3-17_12-15-3.png

Added exchange, working on clans feature atm.
[doublepost=1552823371][/doublepost]StatTrak Items now have various modifiers, inspired by STO modifier system, with [Over] being the rarest and strongest.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-15_11-6-21.png
    upload_2019-3-15_11-6-21.png
    526.6 KB · Views: 444
Well actually if you ask me:
I'd also publish the code so this doesn't just seem like some "Hey, look at my server" thing. The idea seems nice but I'd also like to see some special features of your own. I know you just want to recreate a server translated into English. If you're able to to that you should also be able to create some custom features : P

Well actually if you ask me:
I'd also publish the code so this doesn't just seem like some "Hey, look at my server" thing. The idea seems nice but I'd also like to see some special features of your own. I know you just want to recreate a server translated into English. If you're able to to that you should also be able to create some custom features : P
I know both Java and Skript, so that's not a problem for me. My goal is to use as little plugins, as possible - ie. recreating many other features in skript entirely.

I know both Java and Skript, so that's not a problem for me. My goal is to use as little plugins, as possible - ie. recreating many other features in skript entirely.
Actually you will only need Skript mirror if you know java.