hi i need help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gri

Jan 4, 2021
i need a skript that will make u click on block (block that u set for it) and then u get warp to this place( (like the item will not disapper after u do it) (im not so good with skript sorry:{) thx for answering my question!:} and thx for reading thisoh and with out gui u just get a item and if u click on it u get warp to the place that the item need to get u warp to (hope someone help me! thx!)
thx for reading it hope that someone help me soon!

i need a skript that will make u click on block (block that u set for it) and then u get warp to this place( (like the item will not disapper after u do it) (im not so good with skript sorry:{) thx for answering my question!:} and thx for reading thisoh and with out gui u just get a item and if u click on it u get warp to the place that the item need to get u warp to (hope someone help me! thx!)
thx for reading it hope that someone help me soon!

idk if this works

Code:
On right click:
  if targeted block is gold block:    #might be 'block of gold', you can change if u want
    teleport player to {variable}

command /setwarpforthethingabove:
  permission: setwarp.sk
    set {variable} to location of player

idk if this works

Code:
On right click:
  if targeted block is gold block:    #might be 'block of gold', you can change if u want

ill try it thank u so much! :}
[doublepost=1609917127,1609916655][/doublepost]
ill try it thank u so much! :}
that not working....
thx for replying to me:}
but it still not working

Code:
On right click:

trigger:
Maybe?

Code:
On right click:

trigger:
Maybe?
okay so i did the /setwarpforthethingabove and it does nothing
2. that kinda stpuid question cus im not so good at skripts i can change variable with /setwarpforthethingabove right? so if i clicking a glod block it will teleport ne to the cords that i set? or i need to change something in the skript
thx for resposing me have a nice day

I tested it, it works.
Just run command /setwarp at warp's position, and run /setwarpblock while standing on the block.

Code:
On right click:
    if event-block is {warp.block}:    #might be 'block of gold', you can change if u want
        teleport player to {warp.warp}

command /setwarp:
    permission: set.warp
    trigger:
        set {warp.warp} to player's position

command /setwarpblock: #Execute this while standing on the warpblock
    trigger:
        set {warp.block} to block below player

I hope this is useful! :emoji_slight_smile:
EDIT: Make a good title to your post! EXAMPLE: How to make a block teleport you to warp

I tested it, it works.
Just run command /setwarp at warp's position, and run /setwarpblock while standing on the block.

Code:
On right click:
    if event-block is {warp.block}:    #might be 'block of gold', you can change if u want

command /setwarp:
    trigger:

trigger:

EDIT: Make a good title to your post! EXAMPLE: How to make a block teleport you to warp
can u explain to me how to use it?
[doublepost=1610087676,1610041052][/doublepost]
can u explain to me how to use it?
pls?? and thx!

I suggest you learn skript from "ItsJackson" he has good tutorials on skript and explains them pretty well!
Channel:

I tested it, it works.

Code:
On right click:

command /setwarp:
    trigger:

trigger:

ok so ill expalin what i did and it will be good if u tell me what i did worng
i did /setwarp on the block that i wanted to warp to and then on the same block i did /setwarpblock and when i tried to right click the block of gold to tp me to there it doesnt wrok if u can help me thx:}
and thx u for being so nice im not good with making the scripts work :]

You have to: 1 go to where you want the block to teleport
2: execute command /setwarp
3: Stand EXACTLY ON THE MIDDLE of the block to be rightclick to go to warp
4: Execute command /setwarpblock
5: Test it by rightclicking the warp block
If it is working, it should teleport you to the warp position.

You have to: 1 go to where you want the block to teleport
2: execute command /setwarp
3: Stand EXACTLY ON THE MIDDLE of the block to be rightclick to go to warp
4: Execute command /setwarpblock
5: Test it by rightclicking the warp block
If it is working, it should teleport you to the warp position.
didnt work i tryed it but it didnt work
ok ill explain i go to the warp sspot and then i do a /set warp and i put the block in my hand the block that i want to use for the warp and do /setwarp lock
and it didnt work help pls!~!
[doublepost=1610351820,1610351501][/doublepost]
didnt work i tryed it but it didnt work
ok ill explain i go to the warp sspot and then i do a /set warp and i put the block in my hand the block that i want to use for the warp and do /setwarp lock
and it didnt work help pls!~!
it worked but not so good i wanted it that u can just click on it in the in your hand and then it warp u to there
hope to help!

Did you actually try to make the skript yourself?

This forum is for questions, not for requests. Please come back when you have actually used google and- or youtube to try and resolve your problem first

Reactions: gri
Did you actually try to make the skript yourself?

This forum is for questions, not for requests. Please come back when you have actually used google and- or youtube to try and resolve your problem first
i tried make the skript and that what i did (the skript didnt work ) :emoji_astonished:n right click: if player's tool is stone named "Diamond" lore "Teleport to diamond": execute console command "/minecraft:tp -114.65 4.00 25.39 %player%" send "&9You teleported to diamond mine!" on place: if block is stone named "Diamond" with lore "Teleport to diamond" stone: cancel event
i need help pls help! :]
oh and thx for resposing to me:}

Status
Not open for further replies.