Solved Spawning item frames?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberforth

Jun 14, 2019
Canada
Hi!

I'm trying to automatically place item frames on blocks by clicking on them with a specific item.
I can't find any method to do it though.

Code:
on right click on leaves:
    if player's tool is diamond hoe:
        #how do I spawn the item frame?

I tried stuff like spawn item frame on clicked block... Can't find a solution online either :\
Any help helps

Spawn an item frame at the block's location.
spawn 1 item frame

Spawn an item frame at the block's location.
spawn 1 item frame

No errors, but nothing happens.
[doublepost=1610219559,1609849920][/doublepost]Still haven't found any solution. I'm also open to suggestions of any skript addons that could possibly do this. Another idea I had was to get the X Y Z coordinates of the clicked block and execute a console command spawning an item frame at the block with /summon. Not sure how to determine the right rotation of the item frame though. I'll post if I get anywhere this way.

Took me some time to figure out but:

code_language.skript:
on right click on leaves:
    if player's tool is diamond hoe:
        spawn a itemframe at block event-direction location of clicked block

Reactions: Aberforth
Status
Not open for further replies.