Issue with teleporting in world

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibryce

Jul 29, 2020
Okay, I have no clue why this happens, but, when I try to teleport a player to a location in a world (Example: teleport player to location -85, 132, 329 in world "world"), it gives me an error saying it doesn't understand the condition even though it worked perfectly before? But, I can fix the error by removing the "in world "world", reloading, and then adding it again, but then it comes back when I restart the server :I

I just don't know why it's happening. If it's unavoidable, is there anything I can do to replicate the same effect without this issue?

Hey ibryce,

The way you format your coordinates should be changed slightly, try this:

Code:
teleport player to location(-85, 132, 329) in world "world"

NOTE: I use the location function (https://skripthub.net/docs/?id=2120) to properly parse the coordinates as a location.

I hope this helps!

Hey ibryce,

The way you format your coordinates should be changed slightly, try this:

Code:
teleport player to location(-85, 132, 329) in world "world"

NOTE: I use the location function (https://skripthub.net/docs/?id=2120) to properly parse the coordinates as a location.

I hope this helps!
That.... doesn't really help. I still get the same issues even if I format the coordinates that way.
[doublepost=1609392814,1609106952][/doublepost]Bump

Try this to set a position.

Code:
command /setspawn:
    permission: spawn.admin
    trigger:
        set {spawn} to player's location

Code:
teleport player to {spawn}

Happy new year

Status
Not open for further replies.