Solved on inventory click event. 'item' is not an item type.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireRoz

May 28, 2020
hi, i'm trying to make a report gui and well then... it doesn't go that well.
So, heres the issue- whenever i try and run this code:
Code:
on inventory click:
  if inventory name of player's current inventory is "&e&lChoose a reason":
    if name of clicked item is "&d&lReport this player for &5Other":
      loop all players:
        loop-player has permission "report.notify"
        send "&8[&dReports&8] &d%player% &7has reported &c%{rep::*}% &7for '&7&dOther&7'" to loop-player
        send "&aYour report has been forwarded to staff."
        wait 1 second
      remove arg-1 from {rep::*}
It says this error:
'item' is not an item type (staffFeatures.sk, line 90: if name of clicked item is "&d&lReport this player for &5Other":')

Last edited:
Solved -
format slot 31 of player with golden apple named "&d&lReport this player for &5Other" to close then run [make player execute command "/蘇達蘇達 %arg-1% other"]

Use set slot for a normal item, format slot and the example above to run a command.
also im not chinese i jsut decided to make a chinese command idk why lmao

Solved -
format slot 31 of player with golden apple named "&d&lReport this player for &5Other" to close then run [make player execute command "/蘇達蘇達 %arg-1% other"]

Use set slot for a normal item, format slot and the example above to run a command.
also im not chinese i jsut decided to make a chinese command idk why lmao
Umm sorry but marking this as a best answer even tho this is completely false is ridiculous. Anyone who has experience with Skript won't use format slot.

Using vanilla GUIs or if you're really about to use an add-on, Skript-GUI, is the best way.

Umm sorry but marking this as a best answer even tho this is completely false is ridiculous. Anyone who has experience with Skript won't use format slot.

Using vanilla GUIs or if you're really about to use an add-on, Skript-GUI, is the best way.
vanilla gui doesn't work for me, for me it works.
I don't have 2 minecraft servers so unfortunately, I can't know if it works for other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.