What is wrong with this skript?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear this skript shouldn't be wrong.

Here's the errors: https://imgur.com/a/GAGnOjo

And here's the code that is causing the errors:
Code:
command /ultimaniancrate give <text> <player>:
    trigger:
        if sender is player:
            send "&fUnknown command. Type "/help" for help." to player
        if sender is console:
            if arg-1 is "ultimanianpickaxe":
                give arg-2 1 iron pickaxe of sharpness 4 and fortune 2 with hidden enchants flag named "&7Ultimanian Pickaxe" with lore "&7Fumicion I" and "" and "&9&lRARE"
            if arg-1 is "gunpowder":
                give arg-2 64 gunpowder named "&7Gunpowder" with lore "" and "&e&lRIGHT CLICK &7to view" and "&7recipes and possible crafting." and "" and "&a&lUNCOMMON"
            if arg-1 is "premoniankey":
                give arg-2 1 shiny tripwire hook named "&e1x Premonian Key" with lore "" and "&7Used on a &ePremonian" and "&eCrate &7to unlock it!" and "" and "&5&lEPIC"
            if arg-1 is "ultimanianchestplate":
                give arg-2 1 diamond chestplate of protection 4 and thorns 2 with hidden enchants flag named "&7Ultimanian Chestplate" with lore "" and "&9&lRARE"

Can anyone tell me why this has errors?

Thanks,

- TheCringleYT

its
Code:
give <item> to arg-2
Both syntaxes are correct.

To CringleMan thingy:

Try using || instead of
Code:
"lore here" and "here" and "and again"

Code:
give arg-2 1 diamond chestplate of protection 4 and thorns 2 with hidden enchants flag named "&7Ultimanian Chestplate" with lore "||&9&lRARE"

Okay, thank you both!
[doublepost=1604246130,1604245955][/doublepost]@Time4Games, I have the same errors. If my code is wrong then correct me, but I think I did what you wanted me to do.

Code:
    trigger:
        if sender is player:
            do nothing
        if sender is console:
                give 1 iron pickaxe of sharpness 4 and fortune 2 with hidden enchants flag named "&7Ultimanian Pickaxe" with lore "&7Fumicion I" and "" and "&9&lRARE" to arg-2
            if arg-1 is "gunpowder":
                give 64 gunpowder named "&7Gunpowder" with lore "" and "&e&lRIGHT CLICK &7to view" and "&7recipes and possible crafting." and "" and "&a&lUNCOMMON" to arg-2
                give 1 shiny tripwire hook named "&e1x Premonian Key" with lore "" and "&7Used on a &ePremonian" and "&eCrate &7to unlock it!" and "" and "&5&lEPIC" to arg-2
                give 1 diamond chestplate of protection 4 and thorns 2 with hidden enchants flag named "&7Ultimanian Chestplate" with lore "" and "&9&lRARE" to arg-2
[doublepost=1604246396][/doublepost]@Marsbar, your one also doesn't fix it. I still have the same errors. Here's my full code if you want it....?

Code:
command /crates:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest with size 4 named "&7Crates" to player
        format gui slot 0,1,2,3,5,6,7 and 8 of player with black stained glass pane named " " to do nothing
        format gui slot 4 of player with barrier named "&cCLOSE" to close
        format gui slot 20 of player with nether star named "&7Ultimanian Crate" to run:
            execute player command "/cratesUltimanian"

command /cratesUltimanian:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest with size 4 named "&7Ultimanian Rewards" to player
        format gui slot 0,1,2,3,5,6,7 and 8 of player with black stained glass pane named " " to do nothing
        format gui slot 4 of player with paper named "&cOPEN" to run:
            execute player command "/cratesopen ultimanian"
        format gui slot 19 of player with shiny tripwire hook named "&e1x Premonian Key" with lore "" and "&7Used on a &ePremonian" and "&eCrate &7to unlock it!" and "" and "&5&lEPIC"
        format gui slot 20 of player with enchanted book named "&e1x Enchanted Book" with lore "" and "&7Gives you &efumicion II" and "&7on your &epickaxe&7." and "" and "&c+0.60 &7pickup chance" and "" and "&9&lRARE"
        format gui slot 21 of player with shiny paper named "&e1x Rankup" with lore "" and "&e&lRIGHT CLICK &7to claim" and "&7the &erank upgrade&7." and "" and "&6&kII &r&6&lMYTHIC &kII"
        format gui slot 22 of player with shiny iron pickaxe named "&e1x Ultimanian Pickaxe" with lore "" and "&7Efficiency III" and "&7Fumicion I" and "&7Fortune II" and "" and "&7This tool is &cunbreakable&7." and "" and "&9&lRARE"
        format gui slot 23 of player with ghast tear named "&e1x Angel Tear" with lore "" and "&7Dropped from the &eheavens&7," and "&7using this item will transport" and "&7you to &eheaven&7, where" and "&equartz&7 can be found." and "" and "&e&lRIGHT CLICK &7to use 1 time" and "" and "&6&lLEGENDARY"
        format gui slot 24 of player with 64 gunpowder named "&e64x gunpowder" with lore "" and "&e&lRIGHT CLICK &7to view" and "&7recipes and possible crafting." and "" and "&a&lUNCOMMON"
        format gui slot 25 of player with shiny diamond chestplate named "&e1x Ultimanian Chestplate" with lore "" and "&7Protection IV" and "&7Thorns II" and "" and "&9&lRARE"

command /cratesopen [<text>]:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is set:
            send "&cUSAGE: /cratesopen (crate)"
        if arg-1 is set:
            if arg-1 is "ultimanian":
                open virtual chest with size 5 named "&7Rolling..." to player
        format gui slot 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,18,27,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,17,26 and 35 of player with red stained glass pane named " " to do nothing
        format gui slot 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,25,34,19,29,30,31,32,33,34 and 28 of player with yellow stained glass pane named " " to do nothing
        format gui slot 20,21,23 and 24 of player with orange stained glass pane named "  " to do nothing
        play sound "block.note_block.pling" with volume 1 to player
        format gui slot 22 of player with shiny tripwire hook named "&e1x Premonian Key" with lore "" and "&7Used on a &ePremonian" and "&eCrate &7to unlock it!" and "" and "&5&lEPIC"
        wait 1 second
        format gui slot 22 of player with shiny iron pickaxe named "&e1x Ultimanian Pickaxe" with lore "" and "&7Efficiency III" and "&7Fumicion I" and "&7Fortune II" and "" and "&7This tool is &cunbreakable&7." and "" and "&9&lRARE"
        wait 1 second
        format gui slot 22 of player with ghast tear named "&e1x Angel Tear" with lore "" and "&7Dropped from the &eheavens&7," and "&7using this item will transport" and "&7you to &eheaven&7, where" and "&equartz&7 can be found." and "" and "&e&lRIGHT CLICK &7to use 1 time" and "" and "&6&lLEGENDARY"
        wait 1 second
        format gui slot 22 of player with 64 gunpowder named "&e64x gunpowder" with lore "" and "&e&lRIGHT CLICK &7to view" and "&7recipes and possible crafting." and "" and "&a&lUNCOMMON"
        wait 1 second
        format gui slot 22 of player with shiny paper named "&e1x Rankup" with lore "" and "&e&lRIGHT CLICK &7to claim" and "&7the &erank upgrade&7." and "" and "&6&kII &r&6&lMYTHIC &kII"
        wait 1 second
        format gui slot 22 of player with enchanted book named "&e1x Enchanted Book" with lore "" and "&7Gives you &efumicion II" and "&7on your &epickaxe&7." and "" and "&c+0.60 &7pickup chance" and "" and "&9&lRARE"
        wait 1 second
        format gui slot 22 of player with shiny tripwire hook named "&e1x Premonian Key" with lore "" and "&7Used on a &ePremonian" and "&eCrate &7to unlock it!" and "" and "&5&lEPIC"
        wait 1 second
        format gui slot 22 of player with shiny diamond chestplate named "&e1x Ultimanian Chestplate" with lore "" and "&7Protection IV" and "&7Thorns II" and "" and "&9&lRARE"
        wait 1 second
        chance of 50%:
            format gui slot 22 of player with shiny iron pickaxe named "&e1x Ultimanian Pickaxe" with lore "" and "&7Efficiency III" and "&7Fumicion I" and "&7Fortune II" and "" and "&7This tool is &cunbreakable&7." and "" and "&9&lRARE" to close then run:
                execute console command "/ultimaniancrate give ultimanianpickaxe %player%"
        chance of 25%:
            format gui slot 22 of player with 64 gunpowder named "&e64x gunpowder" with lore "" and "&e&lRIGHT CLICK &7to view" and "&7recipes and possible crafting." and "" and "&a&lUNCOMMON" to close then run:
                execute console command "/ultimaniancrate give gunpowder %player%"
        chance of 10%:
            format gui slot 22 of player with shiny diamond chestplate named "&e1x Ultimanian Chestplate" with lore "" and "&7Protection IV" and "&7Thorns II" and "" and "&9&lRARE" to close then run:
                execute console command "/ultimaniancrate give ultimanianchestplate %player%"
        chance of 15%:
            format gui slot 22 of player with shiny tripwire hook named "&e1x Premonian Key" with lore "" and "&7Used on a &ePremonian" and "&eCrate &7to unlock it!" and "" and "&5&lEPIC" to close then run:
                execute console command "/ultimaniancrate give premoniankey %player%"

command /cratesUltimanian:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest with size 4 named "&7Ultimanian Rewards" to player
        format gui slot 4 of player with paper named "&cOPEN" to run:
            execute player command "/cratesopen ultimanian"
        format gui slot 19 of player with shiny tripwire hook named "&e1x Premonian Key" with lore "" and "&7Used on a &ePremonian" and "&eCrate &7to unlock it!" and "" and "&5&lEPIC"
        format gui slot 20 of player with enchanted book named "&e1x Enchanted Book" with lore "" and "&7Gives you &efumicion II" and "&7on your &epickaxe&7." and "" and "&c+0.60 &7pickup chance" and "" and "&9&lRARE"
        format gui slot 21 of player with shiny paper named "&e1x Rankup" with lore "" and "&e&lRIGHT CLICK &7to claim" and "&7the &erank upgrade&7." and "" and "&6&kII &r&6&lMYTHIC &kII"
        format gui slot 23 of player with ghast tear named "&e1x Angel Tear" with lore "" and "&7Dropped from the &eheavens&7," and "&7using this item will transport" and "&7you to &eheaven&7, where" and "&equartz&7 can be found." and "" and "&e&lRIGHT CLICK &7to use 1 time" and "" and "&6&lLEGENDARY"
        format gui slot 24 of player with 64 gunpowder named "&e64x gunpowder" with lore "" and "&e&lRIGHT CLICK &7to view" and "&7recipes and possible crafting." and "" and "&a&lUNCOMMON"
        format gui slot 25 of player with shiny diamond chestplate named "&e1x Ultimanian Chestplate" with lore "" and "&7Protection IV" and "&7Thorns II" and "" and "&9&lRARE"

trigger:
        if sender is player:
            do nothing
        if sender is console:
                give arg-2 1 diamond chestplate of protection 4 and thorns 2 with hidden enchants flag named "&7Ultimanian Chestplate" with lore "||&9&lRARE"
            if arg-1 is "gunpowder":
                give 64 gunpowder named "&7Gunpowder" with lore "" and "&e&lRIGHT CLICK &7to view" and "&7recipes and possible crafting." and "" and "&a&lUNCOMMON" to arg-2
                give 1 shiny tripwire hook named "&e1x Premonian Key" with lore "" and "&7Used on a &ePremonian" and "&eCrate &7to unlock it!" and "" and "&5&lEPIC" to arg-2
                give 1 diamond chestplate of protection 4 and thorns 2 with hidden enchants flag named "&7Ultimanian Chestplate" with lore "" and "&9&lRARE" to arg-2

Where did you find or who told you to use do nothing?! Just remove the condition!
Code:
    trigger:
        if sender is console:
            if arg-1 is "gunpowder":
Also, don't use shiny. I have not used it before so I'm not sure if it is an actual syntax, but I use with hidden enchantment. Example:
Code:
give 1 tripwire hook with hidden enchantment named "&e1x Premonian Key" with lore "", "&7Used on a &ePremonian", "&eCrate &7to unlock it!", "" and "&5&lEPIC" to arg-2
[doublepost=1604323599,1604323346][/doublepost]If it still does not work, try using arg-3 for the player cause it may take the "give" as a first argument. (But I'm really NOT sure about this one.)

Where did you find or who told you to use do nothing?! Just remove the condition!
Code:
    trigger:
        if sender is console:
            if arg-1 is "gunpowder":
Also, don't use shiny. I have not used it before so I'm not sure if it is an actual syntax, but I use with hidden enchantment. Example:
Code:
give 1 tripwire hook with hidden enchantment named "&e1x Premonian Key" with lore "", "&7Used on a &ePremonian", "&eCrate &7to unlock it!", "" and "&5&lEPIC" to arg-2
[doublepost=1604323599,1604323346][/doublepost]If it still does not work, try using arg-3 for the player cause it may take the "give" as a first argument. (But I'm really NOT sure about this one.)
Shiny is an syntax:emoji_wink:

[Shiny|Glowing] On an item.(<- Just me typing the syntax. Don't remember the full)

Oh hi again. I reccomend just doing this above trigger if you do not want people to use this command
Code:
    executable by: console
    trigger:

Oh hi again. I reccomend just doing this above trigger if you do not want people to use this command
Code:
    executable by: console
    trigger:
I would not recommend this cause it may be shorter and easier, but if you use the condition, you can easily customize messages etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.