Stop Mob Spawners From Breaking

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel100

Sep 17, 2020
Hello, I am doing a challenge in the Nether that involves Creepers and I am running into a problem as the creepers are breaking the Blaze Spawners. I was wondering if somebody could help me by making Creepers unable to break mob spawners. I have tried doing this "on break of mob spawner: cancel event" and while this does stop me from being to break it. Creepers are still able to destroy them. Please Help!

You could turn mob griefing off, /gamerule mobGriefing false. That keeps their explosion damage but stops them from destroying any blocks. No script needed.

With script you could maybe try to loop the surrounding mobs in a radius of the event block on the block break event and if a creeper is in range, cancel it. I can't think of a block break cause expression off the top of my head like the damage event has.

Status
Not open for further replies.