Solved On Region Enter/Exit not working

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Oct 14, 2020
I am trying to run the skript:

on region exit:
if "%event-region%" contains "ring1":
push player upwards at speed 2
push player forwards at speed 2

The region I created has the name "ring1"

Skript says it can't understand the "on region exit" event

I am using Skript version 2.5-beta2-MH, WorldGuard version 7.0.5-SNAPSHOT+2076-60b16fc, and FastAsyncWorldEdit version 1.16-418;4127e83

Also I am very new to skript so any advice on where I should put the file for this skript would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Last I knew, FAWE does not support regions in skript, you'd need regular world edit. I prefer fawe so I bypassed this by using chunks instead. Made a custom command that added the chunk at my location to a list, and when I want to compare I loop that list.
The files go in your scripts folder in the plugin folder, you should see example scripts in there as well :emoji_slight_smile:
[doublepost=1602714419,1602714360][/doublepost]I'm at work but if you're having trouble with chunks I can send you what I have when I'm home!

Status
Not open for further replies.