Set player's helmet

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

claytyne

May 12, 2020
Hello, i need help with skript. I can't set the player's helmet to a banner.

Code:
on leftclick:
    if clicked block is yellow banner:
        send "&6YOU PICKED UP A FLAG!" to player
        play sound "entity.experience_orb.pickup" to player
        set the clicked block to air
        set player's helmet to yellow banner

help would be appreciated, thanks!

this is the error:

Code:
a slot can't be set to 'yellow banner' because the latter is neither an item nor an item stack

Code:
on leftclick:

this is the error:

Code:
a slot can't be set to 'yellow banner' because the latter is neither an item nor an item stack
I don't know how to set a color of a banner on skript, but isnt putting the color before banner. And I dont know if skript support hats. Try with a stone, if work, you only had that search how to use colored banners.

I don't know how to set a color of a banner on skript, but isnt putting the color before banner. And I dont know if skript support hats. Try with a stone, if work, you only had that search how to use colored banners.
it works with blocks. not banners

Try banner, without the color. Return the same error ? If yes, then really doesnt work with banner
it does work, but it gives a random color for the banner and sometimes it does not put a banner at all ):

it does work, but it gives a random color for the banner and sometimes it does not put a banner at all ):
Then you're wrong, works with banner. To set the color of banner in your command line, you need to set NBT of the banner. Don't ask me how, because I don't know, google it and search this forum. I'm sure that you'll find.

Code:
on leftclick:

this is the error:

Code:

try changing it to
Code:
set player's helmet slot to yellow banner

Status
Not open for further replies.