? UHC Scenarios ? ?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Apolo_IV

Feb 1, 2017
Features:

• Too much scenarios
    • Best Menu
    • More Soon...

55f901fb41bdde14c8e099b718a43454.gif

e782e134dfb00cd9ec666e5e7db2c527.gif

Dependencies:

• WIldSkript, Skript 2.2, SkRayFall, TusKe SkQuery3
Instructions:

• Download last version of the script, put dependencies into "plugins/" reload the server
    • Put the last version of the script into "plugins/Skript/scripts".
    • Restart the server or do /skript reload Scenarios
Permissions:

• All Scenarios settings
      • permission: scenarios.host, scenarios.admin

• Commands:
      • /currentscenarios
        • permission: none
        • description: see current scenarios
      • /currentscenarios menu
        • permission: scenarios.host, scenarios.admin
        • description: Control scenarios

• If you want custom features contact me.. Discord: Apolo IV#8947

Love this skript and i think it would be great for my uhc but im getting some errors when it starts up

[17:29:49 ERROR]: [Skript] Can't understand this expression: 'bat spawn egg' (Scenarios.sk, line 70: set {scenarios::bats::item} to bat spawn egg')
[17:29:49 ERROR]: [Skript] Can't understand this condition/effect: set maximum damage delay of player to 0.1 seconds (Scenarios.sk, line 91: set maximum damage delay of player to 0.1 seconds')
[17:29:49 ERROR]: [Skript] Can't understand this condition/effect: set maximum damage delay of player to 1 seconds (Scenarios.sk, line 93: set maximum damage delay of player to 1 seconds')

there are alot more but i though best not to post them all, i sent you a friend request on discord if you wana talk there or you can reply here if you want more info.