Teleporting Player Using Worlds

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADMINHackytub

Jun 17, 2020
So basically my code doesn't work for some reason I have tested the worlds and only in the world slot does it change it from being broken, what I mean is that the world slot HAS to be "world" for the code to work when in reality I need it to teleport the player to "ul_spawn"

MY CODE: teleport player to location 0.5, 30.5, 0.5 in world "ul_spawn"

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    25.8 KB · Views: 118
Try with
Code:
teleport player to location at 0, 30 and 0 in world "ul_spawn"
If that didn't work use that
Code:
teleport player to location at 0, 30 and 0 in world ("ul_spawn" parsed as world)

Your mistake was in location x, y, z which is an invalid expression the corrects one are location at x, y, z and location at x, y, and z

Note: I converted the location coordinates to integer values because you put unecessary precision

i used the exact same thing you posted no errors but it doesn't tp you, MY CODE:
command /spawn:
trigger:
set {kit.BeingUsed.%player%} to false
teleport player to location at 0, 30, 0 in world ("ul_spawn" parsed as world)

i used the exact same thing you posted no errors but it doesn't tp you, MY CODE:
command /spawn:
trigger:
teleport player to location at 0, 30, 0 in world ("ul_spawn" parsed as world)
Did you try this ?
Code:
command /spawn:
    trigger:
        teleport player to location at 0, 30, 0 in "ul_spawn"
I think this might solve the problem let me know

if you read up that's what I started with on the post, I would've done that but it doesn't work for some reason, the thing is im pretty experienced in skript but not worlds so idk if its a skript conflict or what

if you read up that's what I started with on the post, I would've done that but it doesn't work for some reason, the thing is im pretty experienced in skript but not worlds so idk if its a skript conflict or what
I try that now and is working just fine
Code:
command /test:
    trigger:
        teleport player to location at 0, 30, 0 in "world"
but you have to type in "world name" is not like this in world "world name"
if that does not work then try checking the world name may be the capital letters or something.

but listen, what I'm saying is that if I try to put "ul_spawn" in the world spot it doesn't tp you, but there are 0 errors MY CODE: teleport player to location at 0, 30, 0 in world ("ul_spawn" parsed as world)

Status
Not open for further replies.