HELP check drop from block

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CronosusCZ

Aug 30, 2020
Hello, i'm making simple bonus drop skript, and i need to check, if dropped block is cobblestone, to prevent silktouch even from tools (modded) that are not recognized as silktouch

now i have this (just example)

Code:
on break of stone:
    world is "DIM6":
        dropped item is cobblestone
        drop 1 charcoal

but it still dropping this item even with stone
any tips?

Last edited:
You can just add this below to the speciel tool on break skript.
Code:
on break:
    if event-block is stone:
        if player's tool is (speciel tool) named "(the speciel tool name)":
            drop 9 stone

thats also not useful, we not have forced names, example tinkers tools (hammers etc)
but as i said, its not problem with normal break of stone, problem is when any tools (from mod) have silktouch or similar function, and drop stone, and not cobblestone

so i need to check if dropped item is cobblestone (but only dropped from mining, not from player)

If no-one after me has a good solution just make the tools yourself from the ground up, shouldn't take that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.