Random block generator

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2020
Hey, I am currently working on a minigame for my friends and I, but I am struggling on how to figure out this one situation, so I am trying to make it so that I get sent a random block in chat that i would have to go find, somewhat like bingo or something of the sort, but trying to get that random block variable would require me to fill in a whole bunch of blocks and give it a random chance to say, right? or is there possibly a easier way I could do this

Edit: I forgot to mention I would only want to receive blocks, not item's

Hey, I am currently working on a minigame for my friends and I, but I am struggling on how to figure out this one situation, so I am trying to make it so that I get sent a random block in chat that i would have to go find, somewhat like bingo or something of the sort, but trying to get that random block variable would require me to fill in a whole bunch of blocks and give it a random chance to say, right? or is there possibly a easier way I could do this

Edit: I forgot to mention I would only want to receive blocks, not item's
You need to set each block manually, there's no random block expression

Status
Not open for further replies.