Skellett - The beast addon!

Addon Skellett - The beast addon! 2.0.10

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Do you think you would ever add gradient support? So like we give 2 hex values and it makes a gradient from one color to the next? Some plugins are doing this already, but having this in skript would be awesome.

I keep gettings this for everyting i try. I tryed the example and it says the same.

Code:
command /rank:
    trigger:
        set {_book} to a new written book
        set {_component} to a new text component with "&l&nExample 2!%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%%nl%&4Working!"
        add hover event with action SHOW_TEXT with text "&5This message is a hover!" to text component {_component}
        add text component {_component} to book {_book}
        open book {_book} to player

upload_2020-8-14_0-57-14.png

Skellett is now skript-holo? What does it mean? I found an addon by another dev called skript-holo not being updated for over a year or so?! Also missing a changelog
[doublepost=1629809097,1599637426][/doublepost]When do you think can we expect an updated version for 1.17.1?

LimeGlass updated Skellett - The beast addon! with a new update entry:

Starting fresh

Here we are, 2 years later when Skellett rain vain.
This update isn't an addition update unfortunately. This update removes everything that is already added in Skript. Since the SkriptLang team has expanded and became more active, it really deprecates the usage of Skellett. Skellett became so popular because it had so many syntaxes that Skript didn't have yet. So today's update is the start of that change, lets get Skellett back to being useful, I plan on updating Skellett with more modern...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello!
I am currently working on a PvP server with custom classes and abilities, using Skript as a core plugin to the server. We installed SKELLETT but now none of our previous commands work. We are running Skript 2.6.1 and SKELLETT2.0.3.
Are you aware of anything that can cause SKELLETT to act like this?
There were no errors or logs.

Thank you.

Hello!
I am currently working on a PvP server with custom classes and abilities, using Skript as a core plugin to the server. We installed SKELLETT but now none of our previous commands work. We are running Skript 2.6.1 and SKELLETT2.0.3.
Are you aware of anything that can cause SKELLETT to act like this?
There were no errors or logs.

Thank you.

Did yo go through the documentation? You might find a solution over there.

Hello

I have a "loop" problem with Skelet

The skript :
Code:
command /Loop <integer>:
    trigger:
        loop arg-1 times:
            message "%arg-1%"

>.... [21:11:30 ERROR]: #!#! [Skript] Severe Error:
>.... [21:11:30 ERROR]: #!#! Could not load test.sk
>.... [21:11:30 ERROR]: #!#! Current node: loop arg-1 times: (test.sk, line 3)

whereas if I disable Skelett, the skript works

Skelett-Legacy-2.0.3
Skript 2.6.1
Paper 1.18.2
Java17

Last edited: