Script Tools [Deleted] SkriptIDE

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz3

Addon Developer
Jan 25, 2017
Berlin, Germany
21xayah.com
Liz3 submitted a new resource:

SkriptIDE - Simple but powerful IDE for Skript (alpha)

SkriptIDE is a Java based Integrated Development Environment for Skript.

!!!!STOP!!!!
If you dont want to read anything, please at least wach this video:
read these few lines to use the IDE.
1. After installing the IDE(Depending on your Operating System), start the IDE.
2. Go to server->create server.
3. On the Field: Server version, click on custom and chose a valid Bukkit or Spigot version(the ide will scan the version)...

Read more about this resource...

Liz3 updated SkriptIDE with a new update entry:

Update: 1.03.2017

Please read and redownload the IDE!!!
This is the first real update, but its huge, also if sadly the frontend has not changed so much, the SkriptIDE has been reworked from the code logic, but that is boring :emoji_grinning:, here the features i added:

Features:
- SFTP Export: Its now possible to export Skripts to a SFTP host(FTP will follow).
- Error System: Now you can use the Skript error System without looking at the Console. The IDE will automatic parse the errors by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Shame on me.

NOTICE: You dont have to re download the IDE, it has a automatic update System.

Hey, sadly while working i forgot one important thing: The fields on the Create Server Gui to choose custom versions.
On the ComboBox for the Skript plugin was trying to read the infos from the Custom Server version file.
Java:
/*
This new instance of the SkriptIDE own Skript Class was trying to take parameters from the Bukkit/Spigot version, that of course didnt work and stopped the IDE from...

Closed

I have to talk with all who are interested in the SkriptIDE.
I started that Project in 2015 and invested a lot of time in it.
Its by far my biggest project, but i honestly with a heavy heart i have to spread the message that i am official closing this project.
Why?
I am working full time on a startup as a developer, i am working on other projects but more important; i want to spent more time studying horses.
I am so fascinated by thoose animals, that i am taking that passion above...

Status
Not open for further replies.