1.16 does not recognize the 'color code'.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hekalonze

Aug 6, 2017
Hi, thanks for clicking my post. I'm glad to write the first post. It would have been better if I could help someone, but I'm sorry to ask for help.

In upgrading the server to 1.16, I found that 'if' did not recognize the color code for a string. I think it's probably because of the 1.16 version of the RGB upgrade. For example, the phrase below doesn't work. How can I solve it?

Code:
on inventory click:
    if name of clicked item contains "&f&1&5&r<TEST>":

Thank you for your kindness. I'll be waiting for answer.

Hi, thanks for clicking my post. I'm glad to write the first post. It would have been better if I could help someone, but I'm sorry to ask for help.

In upgrading the server to 1.16, I found that 'if' did not recognize the color code for a string. I think it's probably because of the 1.16 version of the RGB upgrade. For example, the phrase below doesn't work. How can I solve it?

Code:
on inventory click:

Did you tested with '§' instead of '&'?

Code:
on inventory click:

Make sure the name is correct and that you use the correct color codes
Here is the site i use for the color codes:
https://www.digminecraft.com/lists/color_list_pc.php
[doublepost=1596221425,1596221360][/doublepost]
Did you tested with '§' instead of '&'?
as far as i know, there is no difference between & and §

Make sure the name is correct and that you use the correct color codes
Here is the site i use for the color codes:
https://www.digminecraft.com/lists/color_list_pc.php
[doublepost=1596221425,1596221360][/doublepost]
as far as i know, there is no difference between & and §
I said it for a reason. It happened to me once that I didn't recognize the colors when I used the '&', so I had to use the '§'.

Code:
on inventory click:

Hello, I'm still a newbie at chest gui's and other gui's but i'd recommend doing one of these:
open virtual chest inventory named "Name" to player
format gui slot 0 of player with item named "&f&1&5&r<TEST>" to run:
anything to execute here.
I hoped that worked good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.